Established in 2010, Koroyd is a fast-growing technology company and ingredient brand founded on aerospace engineering principles which are challenging the state of the art in a diverse range of markets and products from bicycle helmets to ballistic protection and ski cores. Based in Monaco, Koroyd is a progressive and dynamic team. We are a trusted technology partner to some of the world’s most recognised brands. We have been commended through the receipt of over 90 awards and distinctions and currently have 38 granted patents in 15 key territories.
Rather than innovating to compete, we are innovating to change the rules of the game.
Koroyd is looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us further build our brand, increase brand awareness and maximise our brand partners’ communication of the technology. We design, create and deliver game-changing core technology solutions which give users a multitude of exciting benefits and partner brands a distinct competitive advantage. You will be responsible for building and reinforcing strong associations with Koroyd’s unique features, benefits and performance attributes to drive our partners’ competitive advantage.
You will uncover insights from our partner brands and end consumers to deliver innovative B2B and B2C marketing campaigns which fuel demand for Koroyd featured products.
If you are creative, possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help us improve our company’s visibility and drive growth.
Responsibilities & duties:
- KOROYD BRAND CHAMPION
- Understand Koroyd’s brand DNA and commercial strategy and act as the main point of contact for external communication on behalf of the brand
- Identify, develop, fine tune and successfully communicate the brand story externally
- Collaborate with and further develop Koroyd’s network of marketing support agencies and resources to ensure the most effective use of our communication budget and activities
- PARTNER BRAND CO-MARKETING AND PR ACTIVATION
You will be responsible for creating and delivering partner brand marketing support for all Koroyd partner product launches. This includes;
- The implementation of on-product co-branding and on-package co-branding that mutually enhance both brands’ desirability and awareness
- Working with Koroyd partner brands’ marketing teams to create and deliver Koroyd focused marketing and PR support around new product launches, including social media, PR, events and activities, ensuring plans are aligned with our partners and their product promotional calendar
- Developing bespoke marketing strategies in collaboration with Koroyd partners which bring together offline and online marketing
- Delivering market and partner specific in-store marketing and POS collateral
- Conducting regular evaluation of marketing activity and monitoring the impact to ensure it is relevant and cost effective, presenting findings to Koroyd partner brands
- Managing marketing and PR budget in line with the wider commercial opportunity
- Responsibility for creating and shaping collateral for press which includes press releases and mailers
- Managing all press events, constantly moving the concept and offer on each year
- Consistently communicating project status to Koroyd partners, team members and a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Keeping abreast of the latest marketing trends, identifying innovative opportunities within marketing and communication media
- KOROYD B-to-C MARKETING AND PR STRATEGY & ACTIVATION
You will create and deliver independent Koroyd marketing and PR which promote the unique benefits of Koroyd’s technology and improve the company’s visibility across a wider range of markets. You will;
- Be the marketing visionary in developing the brand and communications strategy across all touch points; working to maximise the development of compelling and commercial campaigns
- Identify key partners including media, influencers, editorial and press and work to generate exposure for the brand
- KOROYD B-to-B MARKETING AND PR STRATEGY & ACTIVATION
- Responsible for acquiring new Koroyd partners through increased demand for Koroyd featured products
- Develop and deliver commercials and supporting material to ensure Koroyd is perceived as the leading engineered solution to energy absorption
Qualifications & skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 7 years Marketing Communications experience
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with Koroyd partners, external suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to prepare, present and deliver presentations at launch events with partner brands in a highly engaging and memorable manner
- Ability to manage a multitude of projects within a team environment, leveraging external agencies and freelance contractors
- Ability to positively influence others and facilitate engagements that accomplish desired outcomes
- Deep knowledge of assigned products, competitors and their position in the marketplace
- Understanding of traditional and digital media channels and disciplines
- Analytical, creative and tactical thinker with the capacity to accurately align marketing communications knowledge and insights to improve business outcomes
- Strong workflow management including organizational, time/project management, planning and implementation, prioritization, and reporting
- Proven strategic innovation and creativity skills
- Ability to define metrics aligned with business objectives and track the performance of various online and offline marketing activities
- Highly effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.