AN EVOLUTION IN CRICKET HELMET SAFETY
A NEW MARKET
For the past decade, Koroyd has been raising the performance level of action sports products, predominately in helmets.
Over that ten year period, our R&D and design teams have optimised the integration of Koroyd to support many brands in different markets to improve protection and enhance the user experience.
No longer is Koroyd specific only to action sports, it’s also being harnessed in many other instances where energy absorption is key. Cricket is our latest application where we have designed a solution to protect batsmen and women from direct and angled cricket ball impacts.
A NEW PARTNER
Shrey is a market leader in cricket helmets and one of the most sought after manufacturers by top class international cricket players. Including for example, Joe Root, the current England Captain.
After several years of helmet development, Shrey officially launched in 2013. Since then, the brand has managed to ascend to the place it holds in the market today.
Shrey is dedicated to staying at the leading edge of innovation. This philosophy ties in with Koroyd’s desire and goal to be pioneers in protective solutions to reduce the risk of injury and severe damage.
A NEW HELMET
Shrey Koroyd in detail:
- High performance lightweight cricket helmet.
- Koroyd core providing more advanced impact protection.
- Large vents including top “air intake“ zone and large diameter Koroyd tubes for increased airflow.
- Dual Retention System – Offers options between removable one-hand micro adjustment fit-system and traditional cushion pad.
- Anti bacterial, fast wicking padding.
- Shock absorption side plates.
- Top grade Titanium or Stainless Steel visor (choose one).
- Certified to BS 7928:2013 + A1 2019, (EU) 2016/425.
- Tested with both 4 3/4 & 5 1/2 Oz balls.
- Includes – rear pad, carry bag and spare velcro.
FROM THE FOUNDER
“Following Koroyd’s widespread adoption in various sports market, our new partnership with Shrey enables us to now offer enhanced protection, reduced weight and improved breathability for cricket players around the world.
After extensive research, development and in play testing, we are delighted to launch our new partnership with Shrey and offer an improved sporting experience when compared to helmets produced with traditional impact protection materials.”
John Lloyd – Koroyd Founder & Managing Director