Our aviation helmet is made out of a fiberglass composite, utilising Koroyd and an anti-microbial comfort liner making it the lightest aviation helmet on the market. Features Fire Retardant trim and a FIDLOCK™ buckle system. It works with any aftermarket in helmet communications devices.
THE ULTIMATE DAMAGE CONTROL SYSTEM
Koroyd’s welded tubes crumple instantly and consistently on impact, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner, minimising energy transferred to your head.
DIRECT & ANGLED IMPACT PROTECTION
This unique behaviour helps to protect your skull and brain from direct and angled impacts which may reduce the risk of suffering a life-changing injury.
ADVANCED BREATHABILITY & COOLING
Air flows consistently through the open-cells, whilst hot air from your head can easily escape, ensuring more efficient cooling in the most intense conditions.
PROTECTION NEVER FELT SO LIGHT
Koroyd features the world’s thinnest walled tubes, resulting in a structure which is 95% air. This reduces weight and enhances comfort without compromising on safety.
- Airflow Comfort Liner – Is a breathable material that promotes air flow circulation and cooling. Made from FireBlock, a fire resistant composite, and Ariaprene, this moisture wicking liner draws sweat away from the wearers head.
- Pure Optics Goggle – The Anti-fog UV lens provides premium optics, reduces glare and supports a wider field of vision. TPR molded Visor Retainers mounted on the shell keep the visor from sliding off the helmet.
- Flow-Vents – Promotes ventilation and enhanced cooling with strategically engineered exhaust ports designed to pull cool air in and push hot air out.
- Fidlock® – Quick ReleaseAllows the fasteners to be conveniently opened and closed single handedly.
- PolyFusion Shell – Is the first line of impact defense and is designed to withstand the impact forces you’ll encounter inside the cockpit. In addition, this shell is engineered to maintain structural integrity in extreme temperatures.
- Headset integration – The AV-1 KOR’s shell is designed to fit a wide variety of communication units to suit the wearers aviation needs. Currently we have customizations for the following brands: Active Headsets, Bose A20 & Lightspeed ANR
- Snap Lock TPR – This rear mounted TPR strap secures the shield and utilizes a button snap closure system.
- Weight – 650g without comms, 1350g (average) with comms.