The revolutionary SHK-1 is an innovative industrial safety helmet. Designed specifically for the construction market, the SHK-1 utilises cutting edge head protection components used in action sports.
THE ULTIMATE DAMAGE CONTROL SYSTEM
Koroyd’s welded tubes crumple instantly and consistently on impact, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner, minimising energy transferred to your head.
DIRECT & ANGLED IMPACT PROTECTION
This unique behaviour helps to protect your skull and brain from direct and angled impacts which may reduce the risk of suffering a life-changing injury.
ADVANCED BREATHABILITY & COOLING
Air flows consistently through the open-cells, whilst hot air from your head can easily escape, ensuring more efficient cooling in the most intense conditions.
PROTECTION NEVER FELT SO LIGHT
Koroyd features the world’s thinnest walled tubes, resulting in a structure which is 95% air. This reduces weight and enhances comfort without compromising on safety.
studson sHk-1 IN DETAIL
- Accessory options – visor with under brim integration, ear protection easily clips into the side rails, rear brim molecularity and 4 headlamp clips.
- Certifications – ANSI Z89.1-2014 type I, EN 12492
- Construction – integrated Koroyd to protect the head in critical impacts zones, paired with an EPS liner and ABS shell for ultimate durability.
- Fit system – sleek 360° fit system with 20mm of adjustability up or down ensures a secure fit and comfort for all head shapes and sizes.
- Ventilation system -designed to keep rain out of vents, paired with Koroyd® welded tube structure, provides unrivalled breathability and exhausting of hot air.
Click any image to view in detail.